– Have you installed other equalization apps?
The equalization apps are incompatible between them. Uninstall all the other apps and reboot the device and test again.
– Have you installed volume control apps or ringtone apps?
Sometimes these types of Apps can force the audio resources. Uninstall these apps and reboot the device and test again.
– SpotiQ stop working when is in background?
When you installed did you accept the background executions? The battery optimizations must be disabled for SpotiQ. Check it.
Some vendors, to save the battery, kills all the apps in background as default.
- For Huawei Device follow also these instructions.
- For the other vendors follow these settings.
After all these previous checks you can enable “Audio Service Always On” function.
– SpotiQ was working but now no?
Try to clear the Cache Memory of the SpotiQ and Spotify and retest.
Try to Reset SpotiQ to the default Values.
– Did you buy the pro version and has it stopped working since?
Unfortunately some devices associate some memory areas and are not automatically recreated. We suggest you perform the following steps:
- Press “Reset to default” button in SpotiQ (last option in the settings menu)
- Clear the cache of Spotify
- Reboot your device (optional)
- Open SpotiQ
- Press “Get Pro Version” (you won’t have to pay again of course)
- Open Spotify
Try again all the features and in case of problems contact us by filling out the form at the bottom of this page.
– SpotiQ doesn’t work with Spotify Connect and Android Auto?
At the moment this is normal, we hope to have this support in Android 11.
– Is your sound distorted enabling the Spotiq equalizer?
If the sound starts to distort when we increment the changes on the equalizer probably you need to decrease the AGC strength in the AGC MODE menù (pro version only) or disable the AGC.
– Doesn’t work with your Bluetooth device?
Did you already try with wired headphones? Some devices do not process the audio that goes to Bluetooth devices.